Travelers seeking a luxurious and peaceful escape to a tropical paradise can now find it Dreams Flora Resort & Spa in Punta Cana which opens this month. True to the “flora” in its name, you’ll find lush foliage everywhere you look in this tropical sanctuary.
This stunning resort, located on the beach in Cabeza de Toro, offers guests an unforgettable experience of comfort and relaxation surrounded by the beauty of nature. The beach here with its multitude of beautiful swaying palm trees will be just one of the many reasons you’ll want to visit. Read on to see why this will be a popular place to stay in the Dominican Republic.
Dreams Flora Resort Overview
Dreams Flora is just 15 minutes away from Punta Cana airport. Once you arrive, you’ll find 520 beautifully appointed rooms and suites that are all tastefully decorated with a modern, Caribbean-inspired feel.
The rooms are equipped with contemporary amenities to ensure a comfortable stay. From your private balcony or terrace, you’ll love the breathtaking views of the lush tropical forest or the crystal-clear waters of the beach.
Things to Do at Dreams Flora
Dreams Flora offers the same “Unlimited Luxury®” you can expect at other Dreams resorts including unlimited drinks and meals, pool and beach wait service, 24-hour room service, Wi-Fi access best-in-class service, and endless entertainment. In addition, you’ll enjoy the following during your stay:
- Eight dining options offering mouth-watering meals you’ll love. You’ll find Asian cuisines, grilled specialties, seafood, Italian, and Mexican restaurants as well as a buffet covering foods from around the world.
- Eleven bars and lounges with unlimited top-shelf spirits and beverages
- Five pools including a kids’ pool and a waterpark and one adults-only for Preferred Club guests
- Fun classes for the whole family (including dance and Spanish classes)
- Non-motorized water sports including snorkeling and kayaking
- Big screen movies
- Nightly live entertainment
- Theme nights
- Fitness equipment including strength training machines, cross trainers, Nordic tracks, stationary bicycles, and free weights
- Water aerobics
- Fishing and scuba diving (additional fees apply)
- The world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia offering a full menu of relaxation and wellness services including facials and massages, which are rooted in indigenous and modern techniques. Try the hydrotherapy area or water journey treatments or relax at one of the oceanfront palapa massage cabins.
- Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3-12, offering arts and crafts, playground, treasure hunts and weekly campout adventures. Open daily 9 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Core Zone Teens Club for ages 13-17, featuring social events, snack bar, videos games and big screen movies on the beach.
- Enjoy some fun outdoors with beach volleyball, tennis and basketball or try the giant, life-sized chess board
- Indoor game room
- Child care services
Overall, the Dreams Flora Resort & Spa is the perfect destination for travelers looking for a luxurious and peaceful escape to a tropical paradise. With its stunning surroundings, world-class spa, and range of activities and dining options, this resort is sure to become one of the most sought-after destinations in the Caribbean.
So why wait? Book your stay at Dreams Flora Resort & Spa with us today and start creating unforgettable memories!