Chileno Bay Resort in Cabo gives you the kind of tropical getaway you crave from a much-needed vacation: a relaxing atmosphere, excellent dining, and things to do that make the experience worth every moment you spend here. We had the pleasure of visiting this resort and we were impressed with the level of care that went into ensuring our stay was enjoyable. Here are eight reasons you’ll want to consider this resort for your next trip, too.
- It’s on one of Cabo’s only swimmable beaches. The Cabo region is known for having currents that can make it unsafe to swim and very few resorts there are located on swimmable beaches. Many resorts offer excellent pools instead. At Chileno Bay resort, you get the best of both worlds. Whether you’d like to swim in the ocean or pool, you can have it all here.
- It has a 3-tier infinity swimming pool. The infinity pool here is expansive and it faces the ocean so you won’t have to forgo the chance to enjoy every bit of fresh ocean air while you swim. And with cozy cabanas dotted along each side of the pool, this area is one of the most inviting parts of the resort that we loved visiting.
- Outstanding spa. The spa at Chileno Bay resort provides one of the most chic, luxurious and calming sanctuaries. But don’t take our word for it: Forbes gave it five stars for the incredible offerings and service you’ll receive here. Try their signature Spa Journey where you’ll start with a refreshing mist alcove then head to a salt inhalation room and soak in the serene reflexology pool.
- Family-friendly features: If you’re traveling with children, you’ll be happy to know that there are several resort amenities that will make their stay especially wonderful. There’s a kid’s pool, plus a supervised kids club where they’ll enjoy fun arts, crafts, toys and activities that will bring a smile to their faces. Teens also will enjoy a visit to the teen club here that provides things to do that encourage them to meet others their age. The other aspect of Chileno Bay that we love is that you’ll find larger accommodates here that suit families of all sizes.
- Beachfront meals and cozy spaces: Dining options here are excellent but we especially love the fact that you can have a meal with the beach directly in front of you here. You’ll enjoy Latin American and Mediterranean flavors in meals that the chefs expertly prepare. Pay a visit to Comal which was voted the #1 best restaurant in Los Cabos by USA Today. It is part of the charm that makes the tropical experience here extra special.
- Mexican agave tasting sessions: There are many things to do on and off the resort but one experience we had to mention is the agave tasting sessions. You’ll get a chance to explore Mexican history as you learn about various drinks and get a chance to sample them during this session. Learn about the origins, methods, and taste profiles that make tequila, mezcal and sotol so unique.
- The H20 Cave: The H20 Cave is an on-site sports activity center where you’ll find ocean kayaks, Schiller bikes, snorkeling gear, and more. This encourages guests to explore all of the water activities here and make the most of their time at the resort.
- Beautiful guest rooms, villas and suites. The guest rooms here are anything but standard. You’ll walk into sunlit rooms that are beautiful, luxurious and spacious. But the stand out rooming option we loved to visit were the villas. The larger ones offer private butler service and the Sky villas offer a rooftop that has the perfect view of the entire resort (and the sunsets). If you’re staying in a suite, look forward to enjoying a nice drink or meal on the beautiful balcony that has breath-taking views of the lush palm trees and vegetation here.
A stay a Chileno Bay resort promises to be one where you’ll find beauty at every turn here. Whether you relax in your villa, take a swim in the ocean, eat at one of their restaurants with perfect beach views or go for a water adventure, you won’t want to go home anytime soon. This is the resort that makes your tropical getaway one that you’ll be glad you booked.