Playa Resorts has recently opened up doors to two new resorts in the Cap Cana area: Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva in December of 2019. Hyatt Zilara is an adults-only resort while the other is a family-friendly one and both properties are next to each other. You’ll be to know that they are only a 10-minute drive from Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).
In this article, you’ll see we’re covering the Hyatt Zilara brand and by the end we think you’ll agree that it’s an excellent option to think about for a memorable vacation. Set in a beautiful location on a pristine beach, the Hyatt Zilara has a full set of diverse activities to try, multiple dining options, and stunning views.
Read on to get the details!
The Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana resort sits right on Juanillo Beach. It has 375 rooms including elegant junior suites with balconies overlooking the resort’s pools and gardens, and oceanfront suites provide gorgeous views of the coast.
You’ll feel very well taken care of regardless of which resort you choose. You’ll walk in and receive a cold towel to cool off as well as a welcome beverage. The staff offer outstanding service, are very personable and are ready to help make your stay be a fantastic one.
Ready to eat? That’s great because the Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana offers 6 restaurants and 5 bars and lounges so you are bound to find at least one that will suite your tastes. You’ll enjoy ocean-front dining as well if you’d like but if you’d rather stay in your room for any of your meals, you can enjoy
Here is a list of all of them:
- The Pier: This offers a gourmet buffet spread and has breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Shutters Beachside: This is more of a casual dining restaurant where you’ll find Peruvian-Caribbean cuisine. You’ll love the beachside views. You can go here for lunch and dinner.
- Waves: Enjoy steak and other outdoor grill items near the pool in a casual setting. It is open for both lunch and dinner.
- Presto: This is another casual dining option offering standard kid-friendly foods such as pizza.
- Brando’s: This restaurant offers French cuisine with a Polynesian flair. It is open only for dinner.
- Journeys: An Indian restaurant that offers high quality fine dining. It is only open for dinner.
Bars and lounges
- Deja Brew: Visit this lobby coffee bar to enjoy a cup of joe with a great selection of pastries. It is open all day daily.
- One Eyed Cat: You’lll love this popular and chic martini bar that is open in the evenings.
- Gabriellas: This is their lobby bar. It features live green walls and chic atmosphere to enjoy your drinks. It is open starting at noon daily.
- Pool bar: These are open during the day only.
- Bongos club lounge: This one is open to club-level guests and offers delicious appetizers with fine wine or premium cocktails.
The resort offers more than enough nooks to go to relax but when you want some entertainment, you’ll find an impressive number of things to do here. This includes non-motorized watersports, a scuba school, water volleyball, aqua gym classes, and cooking demos. You can take in a dance class, an Aqua-cycling or AquaStrong class or simply soak in a dual-temperature hot tub.
There is nightly live music that you can enjoy while sitting by gas fireplaces or more lively shows that include professional musicians and dancers that bring the best of the local culture to you.
When you visit the pool or beach, you’ll find butlers ready to get you a drink of your choice (alcoholic or not). There are also poolside and oceanfront beach cabanas to make your stay especially relaxing. And the property does offer an oceanfront infinity pool with swim-up bars as well. And if you plan on visit for a romantic getaway, there are Romance Concierges available to help you make the trip memorable for you and your partner.
As you can see, the Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana has a lot to offer and aims to make sure your vacation is a memorable one for everyone in your party. If you are curious about this resort, contact us today and we can help you decide if this one (or a different one) will best suit your vision for your vacation.
Contact us and we’ll find the perfect resort at 1-877-530-5560 or complete our Contact Form.
Just contact us at 1-877-530-5560 or complete our Contact Form and we’ll put together the perfect travel arrangements and itinerary for you!
Contact us today by visiting www.CompleteGetaways.com or calling 1-877-530-5560