A family paradise. That’s what the Hyatt brand calls its newest resort, the Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana which opened in December of 2019 alongside its sister property, the Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana. And we couldn’t agree more. This all-inclusive resort is located just minutes from Punta Cana Airport which means that you nor the kids will have to wait long at all to let the fun begin once you exit the airplane. Read on to explore everything that makes the Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana such a smart resort choice for families.
The Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana’s prime location also makes it the perfect choice for your next family vacation. It is situated on the pristine 40-acre Juanillo Beach. It is just minutes away from a state-of-the-art marina, eco-parks, and adventure excursions. Love to golf? There are championship golf courses close by. More into fishing? You can go deep sea fishing in nearby areas. These and many other family-friendly attractions are close.
Beautiful views in beautiful rooms
The resort offers 375 spacious suites tastefully designed with a neutral color palette with pops of vibrant hues so you can fully relax. You can choose whether you’ll have an ocean view, an oceanfront view, or resort view. They all feature a mini-bar that is restocked daily so you’ll always have a snack on hand. In addition to standard room amenities like coffee makers, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, and an in-room safe, you’ll also enjoy:
- A private balcony
- A rainfall shower
- Robes and slippers
- A furnished patio
Upgrade to the Club level and you’ll receive additional luxurious amenities including:
- Private access to Club Pool
- Private check-in and check-out in an exclusive area
- Personalized concierge services
- Best views in our exclusive Club Level area
- Premium-brand liquors
- Complimentary domestic & international calls
- 10% discount on spa and salon services
- Exclusive Club Level Lounge
- Exclusive access to breakfast & lunch a la carte for club guests
- Late Check-out based on availability
We’ll start by sharing one of the most attractive features of the property that the kids (and parents) will love: the water park. You’ll find seven slides, a lazy river with grotto cascade, and water cannons. Feeling more adventurous? Try out AquaStrong, Aqua-cycling or non-motorized watersports.
Children will also enjoy the Anacpac Kids Club. This play area will help them make new friends and join in on fun and supervised games which include interactive digital tablets, a Spider Zone, and Euro Bungee, and more. Kids 13-17 can experience the latest virtual reality stimulators, Formula 1 racing, and learn to play, mix and blend their favorite tunes at the Teen Club.
Amenities for adults, too
Another signature amenity you’ll love at the Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana is its world-class Sky fitness center which it shares with its sister property. You’ll find more than 14,000 square feet of space filled with cardio and strength training equipment, classrooms (including Zumba and yoga classes) and stretching areas.
You also won’t want to miss Larimar Spa. Larimar is a rare blue gemstone native to the Dominican Republic. This spa was inspired by a cenote which is a natural cave system. It includes a waterfall at the hydrotherapy pool and a larimar stone infused sky-lit lagoon.
You’ll also love the relaxing in the Dominican Republic’s first Himalayan Salt Lounge which includes vibrational sound healing and a heated massaging rocking lounger.
Another interesting feature of the spa is its Quartz Therapy. Their Gharieni ® MLX Quartz table is filled with both Solid Ocean Quartz sand and Baltic amber heated to 108 degrees so it feels like you are laying on soft, warm sand on the beach. It is known for being especially calming and also helps stimulate the metabolism.
Ready for a drink? Just want to unwind a little? There are also beautiful bars and lounges as well as you’ll see below.
Delicious dining options
Since this is an all-inclusive resort, you’ll be happy to know that you and your family can enjoy dining at any of the six restaurants on the property. There are also six bars and lounges.
- El Mercado: A buffet open for all meals
- Noodle and Thread: An Italian restaurant open for dinner
- Tempest Table: Asian cuisine open for dinner
- Chinola Terrace: A beachside restaurant that offers fresh, simple ingredients with beautiful views. It’s especially excellent for anyone who wants to practice clean eating. It’s open for all meals.
- Navigator Grille: This is a Caribbean restaurant open for lunch and dinner.
- Coffee Republic: A modern coffee shop that offers two sides: go left for coffee specialties or right for gourmet popsicles and ice cream.
- Prontoz: A hotspot that is perfect for snacks after the pool or beach.
Bars and Lounges
- Moments: A sports lounge
- Bosque Lounge: A relaxing and sophisticated lounge
- Grog Grotto: A distillery-inspired rum bar
- Twisted Timbers: This bar gets its name from the wooden bar top that twists and winds through the space.
- Spiritz: Enjoy a drink poolside or within the pool at this swim-up bar.
- Cocoonz: Enjoy a drink while relaxing poolside or within the pool at the swim-up bar for club guests.
Ready for a themed pool party? In the mood for a beach bash? Want to try your hand at painting a handmade keepsake (while enjoying your favorite drink)? You can do it all here with daily activities for the whole family! The resort offers dance classes, gourmet cooking lessons and even a virtual reality experience.
And if you would rather sit back and enjoy a show, the Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana has exciting ones daily. Stop by the outdoor amphitheater in the evening to take in some world-class entertainment by professional dancers offering culturally-inspired shows. You’ll walk away energized and awed!
As you can see, the Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana offers something for everyone. Set in beautiful surrounds, it offers exciting entertainment for those who feel adventurous and options to just sit back and relax for those who just need to unwind. And with so many entertainment choices for the kids, we know everyone will leave having had a great time!
Curious about this resort? Just contact us at 1-877-530-5560 or complete our Contact Form and we’ll put together the perfect travel arrangements and itinerary for you!
Contact us today by visiting www.CompleteGetaways.com or calling 1-877-530-5560