Paradisus Cancun Resort is an all-inclusive five-star luxury resort situated on the pristine white sand beaches of the Mexican Caribbean that stands out at first sight thanks to its modern architecture.
Inspired by ancient Mayan culture, it consists of five large, glass-roofed pyramids and greenery at every turn making it a truly iconic resort.Its interiors are equally impressive and pay homage to the local culture with bas-relief carvings, colorful paintings, and vines of greenery hanging from the ceilings. It is an oasis of tranquility and offers a perfect blend of relaxation, fun, and entertainment.
With its wide range of amenities and activities, Paradisus Cancun Resort is a perfect vacation destination for families, couples, and solo travelers alike. We had the pleasure of visiting here recently and loved it.
Read on to see what impressed us the most and why you should consider booking your next trip here.
This resort has a vast array of amenities and activities that are sure to cater to the needs of every guest. Some of the top amenities at the resort include:
- Private Beach: The resort has a long stretch of private beach, where guests can relax and enjoy the sun and sand.
- Mouth-watering meals: You’ll find nine restaurants and seven bars that offer an outstanding culinary experience.
- Nichupté Lagoon: The property is between the Caribbean Sea and this gorgeous lagoon so you’ll enjoy the finest views in the among other resorts here. It’s a hot spot for going scuba diving to enjoy the beauty of the Cancun sea life up close.
- Spas: The resort’s YHI spa has a range of treatments and services, including massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa also features a hydrotherapy circuit, which includes a sauna, steam room, and hot and cold plunge pools. You can also explore its Eco Spa where you’ll be surrounded by bamboo and bonsai trees as you relax during a tranquil Balinese aromatic massage or traditional Thai massage.
- Fitness Center: The resort has a fully-equipped fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and personal trainers available for guests.
- Family Concierge: For an extra fee, families can upgrade to the Family Concierge service, which includes personalized attention from a concierge, special amenities for children, and access to a private pool and beach area.
- Royal Service: The resort offers an exclusive adults-only section called the Royal Service, which includes access to a private pool and beach area, a dedicated concierge, and upgraded amenities in the room.
- The Reserve: Upgrade to a “The Reserve” suite and take your experience to an extraordinary level with access to private pool and beach areas, butler services, access to the adults-only restaurant Sal Steak Cave, private areas in the resort for The Reserve guests only and more for guests 18 and older.
Paradisus Cancun Resort offers a wide range of activities that cater to the interests of every guest. Some of the top activities at the resort that we loved include:
- Tennis: The resort has two tennis courts available for guests, and a tennis pro is available for lessons.
- Water Activities: The resort offers a wide range of water activities, including kayaking, paddleboarding, windsurfing, and snorkeling.
- Golf: The resort has a 9-hole golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus that offers stunning views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Cooking Classes: The resort offers cooking classes where guests can learn to prepare traditional Mexican cuisine.
- Dance Lessons: Take dance lessons in salsa, merengue, and other Latin dances. Learn and then show off your skills at one of the many nightly events here.
- Water Sports: In addition to the water activities mentioned above, Paradisus Cancun also offers scuba diving lessons and excursions.
- Kid’s Club: The resort has a supervised Kid’s Club for children between the ages of 1-12. The club offers a range of activities, including arts and crafts, movies, and games.
- Nightlife: When it comes to nightlife, you’ll find several bars and lounges that offer a range of drinks and entertainment options, including live music and performances.
- Entertainment: The resort features nightly entertainment, including live music and performances, suitable for all ages.
If you are looking for a resort that will give you a full-on luxury tropical experience, Paradisus Cancun is where you’ll want to go. With its beautiful architecture, interiors and grounds and the variety of family-friendly and adults-only activities, you’ll be transported to your own private world where you get to be pampered.
It is the perfect five-star vacation destination for those looking to relax, have fun, and create unforgettable memories who crave a private beach, water sports, activities for kids and fun night life.