When 90% of the rooms at a resort offer an ocean view, you know you’ve found something special. That’s just one perk you’ll love about the Unico 20° 87° in Riviera Maya, Mexico. It’s an adults-only all-inclusive resort that opened in March 2017. Since then, it has focused on letting guests experience a new definition of “all-inclusive.”
See what we mean by reading on below. By the end, we’re sure you’ll agree that this is a resort to add to your bucket list travel adventures!
A truly customized experience
Unico 20° 87° has 448 rooms each beautifully designed to reflect the local culture while giving a sense of relaxed luxury. You’ll find many features that are standard in luxury resorts such as free Wi-Fi, and a flat screen TV. But you’ll also enjoy aromatherapy and a pillow menu, a mini-bar stocked according to your personal tastes, and custom-scented amenities.
These small touches show how much the resort is dedicated to customizing your experience. You’ll also love that you will have 24-hour room service so no matter when hunger strikes, you’ll be able to order what you’d like to arrive right to your room.
Unico offers something else that helps make your stay especially unique to you: They offer each room a local host. Your local host will be available to you throughout your stay to help you with anything you need. This includes assistance with check-out and late check-out requests, assistance with restaurant reservations and on-going events, cabana reservations, tour, golf and spa reservations, special events and occasions, packing and unpacking, shoe cleaning, ironing, and steaming services, laundry service, cleaning requests and even spa tub preparation.
You’ll be able to choose form 5 restaurant and 5 bars for your meals. These includes:
- Cueva Siete: A modern Mexican restaurant that is under celebrity chef Xavier Perez Stone. Items are a la cate.
- Mi Carisa: Serves coastal Italian meals and is a la carte.
- Mura House: A la carte Japanese restaurant.
- 20.87 Restaurant: Offers a breakfast and lunch buffet and dinner is a la carte.
- 20.87 Terrace: Breakfast and lunch buffet and light fare for dinner which is a la carte.
- Café Inez: a coffee shop that offers light bites and a juice bar
- La Unica and 20.87: Two swim up bars.
- Palmera Lounge: This includes a cigar lounge.
- Gin Time: Offers tea-based cocktails infused with gin.
Unico 20° 87° doesn’t disappoint when it comes to amenities. There are three pools you can choose from during your stay, one of which features a DJ. While you’re there, you’ll enjoy poolside and beachside service including snacks and beverages.
You can also book cabana in advance as well. Land and water sports including single and double sea kayaks and stand up paddles. The resort also offers a personalized fitness program. You can experience personal training sessions, meditation and yoga, beachfront classes, and a state-of-the-art gym. Classes include yoga, pilates, spinning and more.
The resort has a spa and as part of its unlimited inclusion experience, select spa and beauty salon treatments are included in your stay (with a 25% service fee). The menu of services offers locally-inspired beauty rituals as well as hydrotherapy. You can choose from facials, body treatments, private and couple’s massages and more.
In addition to the spa, you can visit their on-site salon where select services are also included with your stay (with a 25% service fee). The salon features their signature Esencia Wellness Beauty Bar which has customized oils, lotions, and bath salts blended with Mayan herbal extracts.
The unlimited inclusions experience also allows you to go on a few adventures. You can explore unlimited golf, scuba diving experiences, and local tours (a 25% service fee applies). These tours include:
- Chichen Itza & Cenote: Explore one of the seven wonders of the world and then go for a swim in a cenote.
- Swim with dolphins: A special swim you won’t forget with dolphins in their natural habitat. You’ll get to choose whether you want to kiss, hug, swim, or even just wave at them during your time together.
- Garrafon Reef Park: Enjoy the beautiful reefs and cliffs in this adventure. You’ll be able to access to the VIP Lounge which includes a premium open bar, buffet lunch, a pool, Jacuzzi®, lounge terrace, and restaurant.
- Dine & Sail: Board the Colombus Galeon and sail through the lagoon listening to beautiful saxophone music. This includes a three-course dinner.
- Coba & Tulum: Two very special tours that take you into the past and show you what life was like for the Mayans.
- Selvatica Extreme: You’ll board an army truck to Selvatica Extreme, the longest and fastest circuit that has 12 different high-speed zip lines. You’ll also get to swim in a cenote, a natural underground cave.
- UNICO 20° 87° Yalku Xtreme: This package includes both snorkeling and ziplining followed by a meal afterward.
- Xtreme Mayan Jungle Tour: You’ll be dropped off within the Mayan jungle, and zip line ride over the canopy. At the end of the line, rappel into the jungle to see one of it’s most striking features: a freshwater underground river. After swimming through a series of awe-inspiring underground caverns, enjoy a lunch of local cuisine before heading back.
- Isla Mujeres Essential: You’ll sail to Isla Mujeres where you’ll enjoy local shops that offer handcrafted keepsakes. You’ll then get to see Playa Norte one of the most popular and beautiful beaches in the area.
- Unico Scuba Diving Package: This is an experience that suits both beginners or more advanced divers.
- Mayan Cenote Experience: In this adventure, you’ll swim in an underground river and enjoy the beautiful views of the surrounding forest as well.
- Snorkel Tour Native: See beautiful multicolored fish and reef formations up close in this tour. Perfect for anyone who loves the ocean!
- Jungle Maya Native Park: There are so many adventures in this park! From snorkeling to ziplining to getting the chance to participate in an authentic shaman’s blessing ceremony.
- Emotions Native Park: You’ll navigate an ATV vehicle through jungle trails and explore caves, zip line, discover archaeological ruins, learn about the lifestyle of the first inhabitants and swim in a cenote with crystal-clear water.
With so much to see and do, it’s no wonder that Unico 20° 87° is such a special place to visit. But don’t take our word: see it for yourself. Contact us today and we can help you decide if this one (or a different one) will best suit your vision for your vacation.
Just contact us at 1-877-530-5560 or complete our Contact Form and we’ll put together the perfect travel arrangements and itinerary for you!
Contact us today by visiting www.CompleteGetaways.com or calling 1-877-530-5560