Complete Getaways is seeking an Entry Level travel advisor. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that is looking to make travel their new career or possibly a side hustle to add income to their current earnings. This job is perfect for someone who wants to work from home. Many of our agents in this position are stay-at-home mom’s who want to keep busy during downtime and earn some money! We will provide training and help you through the process of learning the systems, navigate the travel agent portals and help create bespoke itineraries for your clients!
You will be responsible for creating unforgettable vacations for clients, growing new business leads, and managing any and all travel requests.
- Prospect and develop relationships with new clients
- Provide travel assistance and concierge-like service to clients, including:
- booking airfare, hotels, cruises, activities, tours, transportation, reservations, etc.
- Confirm availability and pricing in a prompt and organized manner
- Leverage preferred partners to ensure the best rates and amenities for clients
- Constantly study and learn new destinations and suppliers, including attending educational events and webinars, traveling to visit properties and completing certified destination training
- Process bookings and documentation for travel, including itineraries, tickets, and insurance
- Maintain a consistent line of communication with clients before, during, and after travel to ensure quality service and repeat business/referrals
- Participate in growing your business through social media, industry event shows, marketing, etc.
- Passion and love for travel, preferably outside the Continental US
- Extensive personal travel experience outside the continental US or the time to travel to destinations to learn about properties.
- Excellent customer orientation and professional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills for maintaining complex records and itineraries
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, some type of CRM, PowerPoint
- Positive, outgoing attitude and a willingness to constantly learn
This is an independent contractor (commission-only, remote) position. Leads may be provided, especially for strong candidates that can close sales leads, but your main role will be to prospect and cultivate your own leads which will provide you with your commission.
The competitive compensation will include Commissions, Splits, Bonuses, and travel opportunities. Consultants also enjoy IATAN and TRUE affiliation and access to free travel opportunities, industry rates, and preferred supplier amenities.