With Christmas, New Years and Valentines Day coming up over the next three months, you might be wondering: “what should I give?” As avid travelers ourselves, we know that there are gifts we’d love to give that not only make travel easier but also enhance the entire experience so much more. So, we’ve rounded up some of the top presents that will bring a smile to their face. We know that you’ll find at least one great idea that you might not have considered before. Read on to find the perfect present!
Practical travel products
- Veken Packing Cubes: These packing cubes help make it much easier and faster to pack and unpack. No more feeling overwhelmed when you open up your suitcase because everything is compartmentalized into neat, zipped cubes so you’ll always know exactly where everything is in there.There are so many styles out there but we love colorful ones like the Veken that add a bit of fun to the whole packing experience. And, if you are sharing a luggage with someone, packing cubes make it much easier to keep everyone’s belongings perfectly sorted out.
- EPICKA Universal Travel Adapter: This charger is one we love as a stocking stuffer or small gift to give with other ones. It includes two- or three-pronged plugs that work in more than 150 countries, plus, four USB inputs, and a fast-charge USB-C for mobile devices.
- Noise-Cancelling Headphones: When your favorite traveler just wants to zone out with a good book or take a nap on the flight, noise cancelling headphones can be a life-saver if they happen to be seated near the baby who just can’t seem to stop crying or that snoring neighbor nearby. This one has gotten more than 31,000 rave reviews on Amazon.
- Etekcity Travel Scale: This scale has gotten more than 28,000 fans on Amazon because it works so well. It’ll save them the stress of wondering if their luggage is the right weight before they get in line at the airport. And that’s definitely a gift they’ll love. And at just $10.99 (on sale for $8.99 at the time of publishing), it’s a steal.
- Anker PowerCore 20 Portable charger: This portable charger is a life-saver for anyone who travels extensively. It is a gift that will keep them safe and give peace of mind because it’s easy to slip into a bag or purse. This model charges quickly, looks sleek and has earned more than 48,000 raves on Amazon.
Experience gifts for travelers
- Language classes. From Rossetta Stone to the premium version of the DuoLingo app, there are many ways to learn a new language. And knowing at least a few phrases in another language is a great way to immerse yourself in a new culture and feel even safter in a new place. Plus, even if they aren’t willing to travel just yet, a person getting this gift will get a taste of another country without having to leave home by learning its language.
- Priority Pass: Priority Pass gives you access to free Wi-Fi, food, and beverages in more than 1,300 lounges in airports around the world.
- Try the World: Try the World is another subscription service that delivers authentic foods from around the world to your home in one box each month. You’ll get a curated selection of gourmet foods including ingredients to cook with, drinks, and snacks. The boxes also contain periodic tips, recipes and stories that highlight each country and its culinary culture. What makes this especially meaningful is that the items are sourced from their country of origin and they aim to work with small, family-owned companies.
- A museum or aquarium pass: If there’s a place you know that that special person goes to often in their hometown, a museum or aquarium pass in that destination could be a great gift them. Not only will it support that establishment, but it’ll be a great way to allow them to enjoy something they love.
- Tickets to a destination they love: We couldn’t end this without adding in mention the gift of travel. The memories that you get from travelling only grow even more meaningful and valuable as time passes. Our clients love surprising their loved ones with trips to all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean especially because there is so much to do without having to leave the property and so much is included for the price. Plus, these locations have been consistent about keeping in line with COVID protocols and doing their part to ensure guests are safe. Whether it’s for an anniversary, honeymoon, milestone birthday or a much-needed getaway, we can help you find the best place destination and accommodations. Contact us today by visiting www.CompleteGetaways.com or calling 1-877-530-5560
Giving just the right gift can show someone you really care. We hope that you’ve found some great inspiration as you’ve browsed through these ideas. Here’s to giving the perfect present that will bring a smile to the face of those who mean the most to you.