Whether you visit Jamaica for your honeymoon, birthday, or your next family vacation, one thing is clear: Montego Bay is a popular destination there that has the beautiful beaches, hospitality and site-seeing opportunities you won’t want to miss. And when you are thinking of where to stay, you’ll want to check out Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa.
This luxurious, family-friendly resort has recently undergone a $27.5 million refurbishment project. Read on to see why you need to be there for your next Caribbean getaway.
What makes Grand Palladium Jamaica Unique
Grand Palladium Jamaica overlooks the crystal blue waters and is situated between two of the most popular tourist towns so those of you who love adventure will have plenty of places to explore for fun day trips. It has one of the largest pools in the Caribbean and large, open terraces and dining areas that make it perfect for those who want a resort that offers a lot to see and do.
You’ll also love that you’ll get complimentary access to the restaurants, pools, and facilities shared with Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa next door. That means more restaurants and amenities to enjoy during your stay.
Updates that Make Your Experience Even Better
The property updated its 537 suites and added 48 suites of two new categories—40 Superior Junior Suite Private Pool Ocean View and eight Superior Suite Private Pool Oceanfront View. These now offer a terrace, private pool, and sea views.
One of the standout features of the refurbished suites is the new furniture and colonial decor in each room which focuses on creating a relaxing feel in each room. The room decor now integrates colors, textures, and natural materials from nature to create a relaxing and beautiful environment. Bathrooms have also been upgraded with hydromassage bathtubs and showers, providing guests with a spa-like experience.
When you enter the resort, you’ll find a renovated lobby which now features updates to the solid wood and furniture. The reception area now has white treillage lattices, and that perfectly compliment the bold black lamps to give you an even more welcoming area to relax.
Visit the MoBay show-cooking venue has increased its capacity to serve up to 286 guests. Stop by its two new food stations to offer guests more variety while enjoying the beautiful new décor.
Later, you’ll want to stop by the updated Infinity Saloon Bar for live shows and music and perfect 180-degree views of the Caribbean Sea no matter where you stand. Step out onto its open-air terrace that now has chic awnings and lounge-style furniture with sofas and large armchairs. You won’t find a more relaxing place to enjoy sunsets and a delicious drink.
The enhancements also focused on making the resort more environmentally friendly and energy efficient. There are now sensors for light and air conditioning plus efficient heating pumps for the swim-up pools. They also installed more than 6,000 photovoltaic panels, making more than 20 percent of the resort’s energy renewable and avoiding 300,000 pounds of CO2 emissions per month.
What to Do at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa
Beyond the renovated MoBay cooking-show venue and The Infinity Saloon Bar, there are many activities to enjoy at this newly updated resort including:
- Enjoy four incredible pools including a large infinity pool with breath-taking sea views has a swim-up bar serving cocktails, beers and various beverages
- Kid’s water park with colorful slides plus loungers and sunshades for relaxing and sunbathing with your family and friends
- First-class Zentropia Spa & Wellness center
- Access to 4 pristine beaches
- The conveniently located baby club (1–3 year olds), mini club (4–12 year olds) and Black & White Teen Club (13–18 year olds).
- 8 à la carte and 3 international restaurants offering mouthwatering cuisine for every palate, besides the 17 bars throughout the area and 24-hour room service
- Multiple sports facilities: 1 football Pitch, 1 beach volleyball court, 1 basketball court, 1 archery field, 3 Tennis courts, and mini-golf course
- Water sports: Catamaran, kayak, snorkeling, paddle boat, windsurfing, excursions, diving courses, sailing courses, windsurfing courses, motorized sports (some have fees)
- Golf at the world-renowned Tryall Golf course
- Non-stop entertainment daily including spectacular shows, live performances, pool activities and games for all the family, both on the beach and in the resort facilities.
- Fun visits with the RAGGS, their fun animal ambassadors that you can meet all around the hotel, who will play and dance with younger guests.
- Additional sports: Table tennis, Soccer, Archery
Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa is now an even more relaxing and luxurious travel destination for vacationers. With its stunning views, indulgent amenities, and commitment to sustainability, the resort is sure to provide guests with an unforgettable experience